Who we are?
Technology Business Services Ltd 172 Enterprise Court, Eastways Ind Est, Witham CM8 3YS
(registered in England 6789978)
What information do we collect on you?
We collect names and contact details of individuals at customers and prospective customers.
Why do we collect this information?
To reply to enquiries and/or provide goods and/or services to customers.
The personal data we collect will be used for the following purposes:
- To reply to enquiries from prospective customers
- To provide goods and/or services to customers.
- To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, customer relationships and experiences.
Our legal bases for processing for the personal data are:
- Taking steps at the enquirer’s request prior to entering a contract.
- Performance of the contract to provide goods and/or services as agreed.
- Our legitimate interests in marketing our products and services.
- Our legitimate interests in ensuring customer satisfaction and improving our website, products and services.
- Compliance with our legal obligations to maintain accounting and taxation records.
What do we do with this information?
- We contact you in reply to your enquiry.
- We record your details as a contact at our customer and use them to keep in touch with you regarding the contract and make deliveries as required.
We will process your personal data to achieve the above purposes as follows:
- We contact you in reply to your enquiry.
- We record your details as a contact at our customer and use them to keep in touch with you regarding the contract.
- We use your contact details as a customer to inform you of our other products and services unless you have opted out of marketing communications.
- If we were to sell our business, we would transfer the personal data we hold to the buyer so they can continue to carry on the business on the same basis.
We do not pass your contact details to third parties for marketing purposes.
Who might we share your information with?
- We will pass on your contact details to our suppliers and couriers who need to make deliveries to you, for example analysts or toners, drums.
How long do we keep your information?
- Up to [3 months] after you contact us, or longer if necessary, to fulfil your contract.
- Records of contracts are kept for up to 7 years in compliance with our legal obligations to maintain accounting and taxation records.
How can I access the information you hold about me?
- Our contact details are Technology Business Services Ltd 172 Enterprise Court, Witham CM8 3YS or you can email email@example.com
Your rights as a data subject
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to object to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling. We do not carry out automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: if we refuse your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined below.
All the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved (see “Who might we share your information with?”) in the processing of your personal data.
If you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by us, or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint with us (contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- We only use anonymous, analytical cookies.
- You can set your browser to decline them.
- We may gather information about your general internet use and how you use the website, such as how you are referred to it and how long you stay on certain pages by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
- You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your web browser. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org